Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions of sale are provided by Close Comfort International Pte Ltd (Registration No. 201527973E) trading as “Coolzy.com Singapore”.
1. Stock Availability
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy.
If we are unable to provide all your items at time of purchase, we will contact you to ask whether you would prefer to wait for new stock to be available or a refund.
We can ship your products to any location within Singapore. For deliveries to other territories, please enquire here with your details and requirements.
Normally your products will arrive at your delivery location between 2 and 3 days following your order. Delivery to some locations might take longer depending on extenuating circumstances outside our control, such as government mandated lockdowns.
Our warehouse operates Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays.
Upon dispatch we will send you a consignment number and URL link which enables you to follow the progress of your shipment based on the latest updates by our shipping provider.
2.1 Shipping Cost
*The cost of shipping each air conditioner or tent within Singapore is included with the retail price. For other accessories under $98 in value we will charge the applicable shipping cost, usually $10 for smaller accessories.
We calculate any additional shipping cost during check-out based on weight, dimensions and delivery location. If additional payment is needed it will be added to the purchase price when you check out. This includes orders for countries outside Singapore. Please note these orders may incur customs charges from your destination country over and above the calculated product and shipping cost quoted on our website.
*Shipping costs within Singapore, as designated by our delivery agents at the time of purchase, will not be added to the purchase price of our units and select accessories, as deemed appropriate by Close Comfort Pte Ltd. For all customers located outside of these allocated delivery areas, shipping costs will be calculated and applied over and above the retail price of the unit or accessory.
Where shipping charges do need to be applied during check-out, this additional cost will be based on weight, dimensions and delivery location.
2.2 Changes to delivery address
If you wish to change the delivery address, please contact us before 1pm on the day you placed your order. If you placed the order after 1pm, you must contact us before 1pm the next business day.
If the goods are in transit, you must contact the selected shipping provider and provide them with the consignment number.
2.3 Products damaged in transit
Please check for any major damage to the packaging when the goods are delivered to you. If there is obvious damage, you should not accept the delivery.
Otherwise, or if you find after delivery that the goods have been damaged in transit, you must contact us immediately or on the next business day.
We are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched, normally 1pm on a business day. Otherwise please follow the steps shown at section 4.1 below.
Our products are insured for loss and damage until delivery is made by our selected transport provider.
If products do not arrive within a reasonable time, we will process a refund or replacement as soon as the transport provider has conducted an investigation and confirmed that the products have been lost in transit.
At the end of the product’s life, please arrange for the products to be re-used or recycled. We can arrange re-use or recycling if you send us the products, appropriate packaged.
- Please do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste. Use separate collection facilities.
- If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the ground water, polluting the food chain and damaging health and wellbeing.
- Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available in your area.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to restrictions around COVID-19 we are currently unable to accept returns on opened goods.
If you wish to return a product because it does not meet your needs, you must notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will provide a full refund of the product price if you return it to us in its original condition and packaging in a saleable condition. If these conditions are not met, we cannot process a return.
To begin the process of returning your product, please contact us in the first instance by one of the following three methods:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – +65 3138 1772 9am-6pm weekdays or leave a voicemail after hours
- Website – Contact Us form https://www.coolzy.com/sg/contact-us/
We will reply to your request within one business day and provide you with advice on how to process your return and notify you on the nearest location to deliver your unit to.
When we receive the returned product, it will be inspected. When our store confirms it was returned in its original condition or packaging and is in a saleable condition, your payment for the product(s) will be refunded to your nominated bank or card account. We will notify you once completed.
The refunded amount will not include additional shipping costs if delivery was outside a major metropolitan area.
If you purchased the product from one of our authorised retailers, your return will need to be processed with the store you purchased the product from and the unit dropped back to them. However, we can make alternative arrangements in exceptional circumstances.
Visit our Warranty page to register your warranty.Register your warranty
4.3 Warranty Returns
Our products come with a Warranty for the original purchaser against defects in design, materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase. This Warranty is only valid within Singapore.
If you think your product is defective, you should contact us as soon as possible. If possible, it helps if you can send a photograph or short video to explain the defect.
We will arrange to send you a replacement product, or arrange repairs at a mutually convenient location. You, the original purchaser, are responsible for transporting the product to the repair location with appropriate insurance.
Any parts or equipment replaced under this Warranty will be warranted in accordance with the provisions of this Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The rights given by the Coolzy.com Singapore Warranty (this Warranty) are in addition to the guarantees and rights afforded by Singapore Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Singapore Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable consequential loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Coolzy.com to process your warranty claim within 7 days, though in some instances this may take longer.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available) or;
(b) a partial refund on the original price paid for the item (this amount will be determined by us on a case by case basis)
4.4 Warranty Exclusions
Our Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Damage or problems or unsatisfactory performance caused to the unit by faulty or incorrect external wiring, incorrect power supply, voltage fluctuations, over voltage transients or electromagnetic interference not originating within the unit.
- Damage or problems caused by the use of an accessory, component or equipment not supplied by Coolzy.com Singapore.
- Damage or problems caused by storm, fire, flood, vandalism, negligence, accidental damage, Acts of God, earthquake, war, vermin, foreign matter entering the unit (e.g. dirt and moisture) or any other outside agency.
- Freight charges (including insurance) incurred by the owner in returning the unit to Coolzy.com Singapore or an authorised repair centre, dealer or agent.
- In-home or on-site service and any associated costs.
- Any consumable items (e.g. batteries) supplied with the unit unless the item is shown to be defective at the time of purchase.
- Damage or problems or unsatisfactory performance resulting from operation in an environment where the environmental comfort of humans is not the primary function of the unit.
- Damage caused by operation in a corrosive atmosphere or excessive humidity.
- Damage of problems or unsatisfactory performance resulting from operations at conditions outside the operating conditions specified in the Coolzy.com Singapore technical or sales literature applicable to the unit.
- Damage or problems or unsatisfactory performance resulting from misapplication of the unit.
- Damage or problems or unsatisfactory performance resulting from leaking or exhausted batteries.
4.5 Owner’s Responsibilities
The owner is responsible for the correct operation and regular maintenance of the unit as listed below. The correction of any non-product fault or problem is not covered by this Warranty.
- Operation and maintenance of the unit in accordance with the operating instructions; as provided with purchase of the unit.
- Regular cleaning of the air filters (every 2 weeks) and replacement if damaged.
- Replacement of exhausted batteries, in the remote control.
- Cleaning of heat exchangers by a qualified air conditioner technician in the event of excessive dust accumulation on the fins and tubes.
4.6 Steps to claim warranty
Owners should do the following, within the applicable warranty period, when claiming warranty:
- Stop using the unit entirely and unplug it from any power source
- Contact an authorised dealer, agent or Coolzy.com Singapore to report the fault; please provide a detailed description (see contact information below or on front face of warranty card)
- Contact us through one of the channels listed above.
- Follow instructions provided by Coolzy.com Singapore on preparing and sending unit for warranty assessment. It is your responsibility to ensure adequate packaging to protect the goods in transit to our nominated repair location.
- Provide evidence of the original purchase, such as a retailer’s sales receipt, or evidence of payment of an original tax invoice.